At Cityfurnish, we're building an on-demand furniture and appliances startup that is delighting many customers across India with quality products and an obsession with keeping customer service levels ridiculously high.
We offer you an exciting and challenging environment in which you can grow and thrive. We are offering you roles in which you will be fundamentally impacting the success of the company. At Cityfurnish, we are looking for people who are concerned about the customer at all times. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas. If this sounds exciting to you, then come have a chat with us.
If an exciting challenge is what gets you up in the morning and keeps you up at night, we should talk. Our offices are filled with doers like you. Want coworkers who are as committed, curious, and enthusiastic as you? Join our team.
"When you join Cityfurnish, you'll be part of a team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. Through constant learning, you will grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work and rewards it with exceptional opportunities. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in high- impact teams, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business, Cityfurnish is looking for you!"
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Accounts Executive with proven experience in the fields of accounting and finance. The accounts executive will be primarily responsible for preparing invoices and maintaining the accounting database. Ideal candidate should have excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
1. Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies. 2. Passing account entries in relation to B2B debtors in CRM software. 3. Generating Invoices for B2B orders through accounting software. 4. Preparing monthly revenue reports and identifying any leakage in revenue generation. 5. Generating monthly payment receivable reports. 6. Coordinating with other departments in order to resolve any discrepancies in relation to invoicing 7. Conducting research on invoicing related issues in order to ensure continuous improvement in process. 8. Handling day to day accounting operations and maintaining accounting database. 9. Handling B2B client queries and complaints in relation to payments and invoicing. 10. Reconciliation of bank statements, debtors and customer ledgers. 11. Following up with B2B clients for monthly payments. 12. Drafting and reviewing B2B contracts. 13. Analyzing B2B client documents (corporate documents and bank statements).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role. - Sound knowledge of accounting and finance. - Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel, knowledge of CRM software (eg. Zoho) is a plus. - Excellent communication and time management skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our company who will act as liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate should be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and queries and keeping customer satisfaction as an utmost priority. If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
1. Manage inbound calls, chats and emails. 2. Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call. 3. Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors. 4. Engage in problem-solving and process improvement. 5. Develop strategies to ensure judicial usage of resources and timely delivery. 6. Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
- Work Experience: 0-2 Years - Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. - An upbeat and positive work environment with flexible working hours. - Limitless career growth - Outstanding work culture with rapid advancement potential.
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to interpret data and turn it into information which can offer ways to improve our business, thus affecting business decisions. You will be required to gather information from various sources and interpret patterns/ trends and present findings in comprehensive reports.
1. Interpret data related to sales, revenue and marketing using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. 2. Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. 3. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems. 4. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. 5. Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems. 6. Locate and define new process improvement opportunities. 7. Report and evaluate the results to the relevant members of the business. 8. Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs.
- Strong knowledge of Advanced MS- Excel. - Experience in SQL will be preferred. - Strong Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel,SAS etc). - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings. - An analytical mindset and inclination for problem solving. - Should have prior work experience in Sales and revenue analysis. - Candidates with experience in E-commerce industry and MIS role will be preferred.