At Cityfurnish, we're building an on-demand furniture and appliances startup that is delighting many customers across India with quality products and an obsession with keeping customer service levels ridiculously high.
We offer you an exciting and challenging environment in which you can grow and thrive. We are offering you roles in which you will be fundamentally impacting the success of the company. At Cityfurnish, we are looking for people who are concerned about the customer at all times. We value creativity, hard work, initiative and radical ideas. If this sounds exciting to you, then come have a chat with us.
If an exciting challenge is what gets you up in the morning and keeps you up at night, we should talk. Our offices are filled with doers like you. Want coworkers who are as committed, curious, and enthusiastic as you? Join our team.
"When you join Cityfurnish, you'll be part of a team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. Through constant learning, you will grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work and rewards it with exceptional opportunities. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in high- impact teams, where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge and bring impact to the business, Cityfurnish is looking for you!"
We are looking to hire a Full-stack web developer who will be responsible for the creation and enhancement of web applications according to the company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both functional domain experience and computer programming is necessary.
To be successful in this position, you will be required to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the industry's best practices in software development, development expertise in back-end technologies, and must have a professional track record of effective technical management, information analysis, and experience in latest web technologies.
1. Write efficient codes. 2. Code, design, and manage the layout of web applications and suggest enhancements using standard HTML/CSS practices. 3. Work closely with other web designers and programmers to produce web applications. 4. Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules. 5. Develop back-end portals with an optimized database. 6. Technically design complex backend applications. 7. Troubleshoot application and code issues. 8. Integrate data storage solutions. 9. Respond to integration requests from front-end developers. 10. Finalize back-end features and test web applications. 11. Update and alter application features to enhance performance. 12. Integrate with 3rd party application APIs and plugins. 13.Guide team members for design and implementation of tasks. 14. Coordinate end-to-end implementation.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications.
If you're passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications platform.
1. Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
2. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
3. Technical design of complex mobile applications.
4. Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs.
5. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience. 6. Integrate third-party APIs.
7. Write unit and integration tests.
8. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
9. Work with native modules when required.
10. Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
11. Co-ordinating end-to-end implementation.
12. Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver
well-architected and high-quality solutions.
1. 1+ years of professional experience working with React Native- Preferred
2. Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
3. Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store and the Android market.
4. An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
5. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
6. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
7. A positive mindset and can-do attitude
8. Forensic attention to detail
9. English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
Cityfurnish is looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager to lead our customer service department. Your goal will be to provide outstanding customer service to our clients by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
To be successful in this role, you must be a detail oriented self-starter with a proven track record of customer- centric decision making, excellent leadership and interpersonal skills; and the ability to bring your strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer facing teams.
1. Understand the needs of the customers and help enhance customer experience by tracking customer encounters to identify errors and potential areas of improvement. 2. Define and optimize customer lifecycle by establishing a customer experience roadmap to increase renewal rates and minimize churn. 3. Drive customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying strategies to help drive business value with customers, taking ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution. 4. Lead, expand, and mentor the customer success team by setting the strategy and KRA’s, hiring, training and motivating employees to nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment. 5. Partner closely with different teams to promote a customer centric mindset across the organization by evaluating customer experience realities, identifying bottlenecks and pursuing customer growth opportunities. 6. Analyse statistics and customer touch points to evaluate the user experience and service levels and suggest improvements therein. 7. Address escalated customer issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- A true love for customers. - 5-8 years of experience in a customer success/service oriented leadership role. - Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning. - Experience in handling a team of minimum 10 members. - Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery. - Should be comfortable to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. - Experience in ecommerce industry /startup will be preferred. - Educational Qualification: Graduate, Post Graduate.
We are looking for a self-driven and competent Executive-Collections to facilitate our collection process and contact clients for collection of outstanding payments. To be successful in this role, you must possess knowledge of the collections process and should be able to strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments.
1. Individually drive collection activities and achieve targets while maintaining excellent customer service. 2. Aggressively follow-up with customer’s on-call/emails for overdue amounts to minimize debts and maintain loss experience to a minimum. 3. Notify management of warning signals and escalate deviations/collection related issues. 4. Maintain a database of all the transactions with respect to payment collection & account receivables. 5. Assist in improving collection strategies to drive continuous improvement in the collections process. 6. Research and resolve payment discrepancies. 7. Understand the system for better monitoring and resolution of overdue cases and extend assistance to the recovery team for resolution of cases by way of recovery. 8. Ensure that documentation relative to the debts are up-to-date. 9. Verify clients and customers who appear to be potential defaulters.
- 1-2 years of experience as a collection executive or similar role. - Excellent communication skills-both written and oral. - Strong negotiation and convincing skills.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Accounts Executive with proven experience in the fields of accounting and finance. The accounts executive will be primarily responsible for preparing invoices and maintaining the accounting database. Ideal candidate should have excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
1. Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies. 2. Passing account entries in relation to B2B debtors in CRM software. 3. Generating Invoices for B2B orders through accounting software. 4. Preparing monthly revenue reports and identifying any leakage in revenue generation. 5. Generating monthly payment receivable reports. 6. Coordinating with other departments in order to resolve any discrepancies in relation to invoicing 7. Conducting research on invoicing related issues in order to ensure continuous improvement in process. 8. Handling day to day accounting operations and maintaining accounting database. 9. Handling B2B client queries and complaints in relation to payments and invoicing. 10. Reconciliation of bank statements, debtors and customer ledgers. 11. Following up with B2B clients for monthly payments. 12. Drafting and reviewing B2B contracts. 13. Analyzing B2B client documents (corporate documents and bank statements).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role. - Sound knowledge of accounting and finance. - Advanced knowledge of MS-Excel, knowledge of CRM software (eg. Zoho) is a plus. - Excellent communication and time management skills.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our company who will act as liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate should be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and queries and keeping customer satisfaction as an utmost priority. If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
1. Manage inbound calls, chats and emails. 2. Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call. 3. Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors. 4. Engage in problem-solving and process improvement. 5. Develop strategies to ensure judicial usage of resources and timely delivery. 6. Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
- Work Experience: 0-2 Years - Competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. - An upbeat and positive work environment with flexible working hours. - Limitless career growth - Outstanding work culture with rapid advancement potential.